Why Should You Book Direct?
If you plan on making reservations at The Bahama House, booking directly with us is the way to go!
While Online Travel Agencies may seem appealing, the reality is that it’s always best to book directly. Booking directly through our website or calling us at 800-571-2001 allows you greater flexibility with your reservation.
You cut out the middleman and can more easily make changes to your dates or room type. Booking directly gives you the largest selection of room types and allow us to provide guests with the best customer service possible.
You are dealing with the Bahama House experts – we only reserve for Bahama House and we are located at the hotel. However, if you book a room through an Online Travel Site, we are often caught up in “red tape” that prevents us from helping you change rooms or dates, reverse credit card charges, or waive penalty fees that the OTAs may charge.
The next time you are ready to visit Daytona Beach, reserve directly with the Bahama House experts and enjoy the customer service we’ve become famous for!
- Check-in time: 4 PM
- Checkout time: 11 AM
- Fast (350mbps download x 25mbps upload) & free WiFi – Everywhere
- Covered on-site and surface parking at no charge.
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- No Trailer or oversized vehicle parking on site.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Hotel is Smoke Free with no smoking allowed inside hotel, on balconies, in or around pool.
- Lobby and Grand Bahama Room Remodeled and Redecorated in 2017.
- Ocean Front Seasonally Heated Pool, Hot Tub and Sundeck
- Complimentary Chaise Lounges and Pool Towels
- Daily Oceanfront Continental Breakfast (with a link to the menu and details)
Oceanfront Continental Breakfast is included in guest room rates and served daily in the
Grand Bahama Room from 7:30am to 9:30 am. Start your day with a full assortment of
quick breakfast items. The menu served daily and currently features “make your own”
pancakes, donut holes, assorted danish, assorted breads, english muffins, croissants,
plain and cinnamon raisin bagels, jellies, butter, peanut butter, cream cheese, french
toast sticks, assorted cold cereal, oatmeal, grits, bananas, assorted yogurt, hardboiled
eggs, orange juice, milk, coffee and tea with condiments. On Wednesday, Saturday and
Sunday we also serve biscuits and gravy
- Daily Meet and Greet Cocktail Hour (with a link to menu and details)
o Meet and Greet your fellow Guests during daily Happy Hour. Included in guest room
rates, Happy Hour is served nightly in the Grand Bahama Room from 5:30-6:30 pm.
Included are a variety of Beers (Bud, Bud Lite, Miller Lite, Yuengling), Mixed Drinks
featuring Bacardi Rum, Jim Beam Bourbon, Segrams Seven Whiskey, Seagrams Gin,
Smirnoff Vodka, Inverhouse Scotch) and Red, White and Rose Wine. Assorted Coca-Cola
Brand Sodas and mixers are available. Popcorn is popped nightly at Happy Hour and
light bar snacks are also served.
- Cookies served daily after breakfast at the front desk
- A Local Newspaper delivered to guest rooms every day
- Panoramic views of the city and river to the West from Cozy Social Nooks on most floors
- ATM on property
- ADA Compliant Hotel (with a link to room details)
- Personalized Bahama House water at check out
- Early check-In by request for $50.00
- Late Check-out as available, by request for ½ nightly room rate.
- Guest Laundry on 2 nd floor. Detergent for Sale at Front Desk for $1.00
- Suites for meetings of up to 15
- Smoke Free Hotel – No Smoking inside the building, on guest rooms balconies or on pool and
- Free Self-Parking in Garage or Street Level
- No Trailer or Oversized Vehicle Parking on Site
- All rooms 400+ square feet
- Private Balconies in all rooms
- Guest Rooms Feature Two Queen Beds or One King Bed
- Guest Rooms and Balconies are Smoke Free
- We offer rooms with either an Ocean View or Ocean Front View. There is a difference.
Ocean View: Northeast or Southeast View of Daytona Beach, the Atlantic Ocean and
Ocean Front: Due East View of Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean and Bahama
House Pool and Sun Deck Area.
- Kitchenette Features: 2 Burner Glass Cook Top, Full Sized Refrigerator with Ice Maker,
Microwave Oven, Coffee Maker with Starter Pack of Coffee, Toaster, Dinnerware for 4,
Cookware. Kitchenettes are available Ocean Front or Ocean View.
Guest Rooms Redecorated and Refurbished 2017
- Winn Dixie Grocery Store 2200 S Atlantic Ave
- Publix Supermarket and Pharmacy 3044 S Atlantic Ave
- Publix Liquors 3044 S Atlantic Ave
- Sunoco Gas Station 1200 S Atlantic Ave and 2530 S Atlantic Ave
- Metz Package Liquors 2136 S Atlantic Ave
- US Postal Service 2136 S Atlantic Ave
Service animals permitted as required by law.
No other pets permitted.
Bahama House is now an entirely Non-Smoking property. Guests may not smoke in rooms nor may they smoke on balconies nor in any public area of the building including the pool and sun deck areas.