The objectives of the Low Rate, Guaranteed! (LRG) were to instill consumer confidence in DaytonaBahamaHouse.com (the channel with the lowest distribution cost) and provide reassurance for consumers to book with us instead of through other channels, e.g., online travel agencies.
According to the terms of the current LRG Program, if a consumer finds a lower published rate on the Internet, excluding taxes and fees, than the rate published on daytonabahamahouse-staging.bzusnjz1-liquidwebsites.com, we will honor the competing rate.
To avoid ineligible LRG Program claims, the following conditions have been in effect and will continue to be verified:
- The guest must give evidence of an existing lower rate for the same room type, same dates of stay and same number of people at time of making their reservation with us or
- The consumer must make a claim to Bahama House Reservations within 24 hours of booking the reservation on daytonabahamahouse-staging.bzusnjz1-liquidwebsites.com and must have a valid confirmation number. The claim form can be found on our website at (URL to be advised )
- The competing website’s lower rate must be for the same room type, date of arrival, length of stay, and number of guests (guarantee or payment requirements shall not be comparative factors).
- Opaque Rates (i.e., those that do not reveal the hotel name and location, such as those available on Priceline.com, Hotwire.com, Travelocity Top secret program, and Expedia Unpublished rates program) shall not be eligible for the LRG Program.
- Reservations booked within 48 hours of arrival on daytonabahamahouse-staging.bzusnjz1-liquidwebsites.com are not eligible.
- Websites that require a password or login to view hotel rates and inventory are not eligible. This includes sites such as Groupon and Living Social.
- Corporate negotiated or group rates are not eligible.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change